AMSYSCO, Inc., 1200 Windham Parkway, Romeoville, IL 60446
AMSYSCO is the largest supplier of the post-tensioning steel tendons on commercial structures in the Midwest. The company has an immediate opening and is seeking a highly-motivated Plant Supervisor to run the manufacturing plant in Romeoville, IL. The individual will plan and direct personnel and oversee the daily product, manpower and manufacturing operations.
Fax one-page resume and cover letter to 630-296-8380 or email to email@example.com. Salary range will depend on work experience. Past experience with post-tensioning is not required.
Desired Skills & Experience
Main responsibilities include:
– Scheduling of plant production and shipments
– Inventory control.
– Quality control.
– Plant certification program.
– Maintenance, servicing and calibration of equipment.
– Supervision of plant workers.
– Ensure safe work environment.
– Travel to jobsites.
Individual is required to have:
– Computer skills (MS-Word, Excel, Outlook).
– Customer service skills (English required, Spanish optional).
– Manufacturing-related degree (Minimum of community or technical college).
– Mechanical aptitude with hands-on attitude.
– Valid U.S. drivers license.
– Valid employment documents to work in U.S.
AMSYSCO, Inc. has been serving the needs of construction contractors and structural engineers since 1981. During this time, we have transformed from a small player to a leading unbonded post-tensioning supplier.
AMSYSCOs state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are unrivaled. The entire procurement, manufacturing and testing processes of AMSYSCOs distinctive GREEN PT System is produced under the Post-Tensioning Institutes rigorous plant certification program for Unbonded Tendons.
We offer a complete package for extruding the plastic sheathing onto the steel strand, cutting PT tendons and installing anchorage devices. Our plant can service the entire nation and abroad.
- Entry level
- Production, Distribution, Manufacturing
- Construction, Building Materials, Business Supplies and Equipment