It’s been one-year since AMSYSCO re-launched its Post-Tensioning website (http://www.amsyscoinc.com). Concurrently, we launched our corporate blog (http://www.amsyscoinc.com/?page_id=59) and revamped our corporate Amsysco_Brochure brochure with the help of Group365.
In the past year, we have also expanded our online presence beyond the Corporate Network. Our internet expansion includes several media networks in the following categories: Career, Reference, Social and Video.
- Blog – Read free content about Post-Tensioned reinforcement.
- Website – Learn about what AMSYSCO has to offer to you.
- Google Maps – Navigate through maps of AMSYSCO projects.
- Slideshare – View AMSYSCO presentations and published articles.
- Facebook – Become of Fan of AMSYSCO
- Twitter – Get informed of AMSYSCO updates and construction news.
- YouTube – View educational videos about Post-Tensioning.
We believe that social media is one component of effective communication for a niche industry. The broad goal was to increase the company’s internet visibility within the Post-Tensioned concrete industry. At the same time, we wanted to educate General Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Architects, Structural Engineers, suppliers, employees and business partners about Post-Tensioned construction.
– Neel Khosa, AMSYSCO
Copyright © 2010 by AMSYSCO, Inc. All rights reserved.